|Employer:||SSEM - SAUDI SERVICES FOR ELECTRO MECHL WORKS CO LTD (KSA)|
|Work Location:||SAUDI ARABIA|
|Posted on:||Jun 14, 2012|
|Expires on:||Sep 12, 2012|
|1) Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
2) Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
3) Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment.
4) Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct functional deviations.
5) Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
6) Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.